Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Next Story Is A Little Risque #2: Dottie Lux


Pardon me for another diversion from the sequential order, but copying and pasting code is very tedious. KV kids of yesteryear spent a lot of time in Coney Island, but we didn't see this. Maybe some of the fathers did, like Sam Hanana and Jerry Cohen. Performance from Dottie Lux at the opening night party for the 2006 Coney Island Film Festival at the Coney Island Museum. Taped 10/6/06
Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Reeds driftin on by you know how I feel

(refrain:)
Its a new dawn
Its a new day
Its a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Fish in the sea you know how I feel
River running free you know how I feel
Blossom in the tree you know how I feel

(refrain)

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, dont you know
Butterflies all havin fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done
Thats what I mean

And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me

Stars when you shine you know how I feel
Scent of the pine you know how I feel
Oh freedom is mine
And I know how I feel

No comments: